Disneyland/DCA at night.
FuckYeahDisneyFaceCharacters Cosplay Give Away!!!
The winner will receive a cosplay costume of any Disney Character of their choice (cost- $100-$250)
I really appreciate all the support i’ve gotten on this blog and want to thank all you amazing people by giving an amazing costume away! It’s perfect for anyone with a face character obsession (like myself!!!) If you are the winner, you get to select a character and i will provide you with all the options within the price range for that characters costume.
The costume will be purchased online by me from cosplay companies based out of China. If you are the winner, i will provide you with the sizing chart and you can let me know what size to order so it will fit you nicely!
I want to emphasize that I can not guarantee that the item you receive will look exactly like the item in the picture you select. I will obviously order the item with the picture you choose- but you never know what you will actually get…
- Must be following me to be entered in the costume give away
- If you want, you can follow my main blog (it’s not predominantly Disney, but i do post Disney stuff a lot!). If you are following this blog, you will also win a wig for the character- details on giveaway page* ($20-$30)
- Reblogs count only (not likes!)
- Your name will be put in as many times as you reblog
- Giveaway Blogs do not count- be cool. I will definitely check
- You cannot delete the text
- I will be messaging you from my main blog, pawnee-parks-and-rec because tumblr still doesn’t let you select which blog you send messages from
- your ask box must be open- if it is not, i will select a new winner.
- You must respond within 24 hours- otherwise i will select a new winner
The winner will be selected randomly on Friday, May 23rd 2014 (in the evening) using an online random picker
You can keep reblogging until i make a post on my blog announcing the winner
If you have any questions about the give away, let me know!
I Ship anywhere worldwide!
♕ “A dragon is no slave.” And Dany swept the lash down as hard as she could across the slaver’s face. Kraznys screamed and staggered back, the blood running red down his cheeks into his perfumed beard. The harpy’s fingers had tom his features half to pieces with one slash, but she did not pause to contemplate the ruin. “Drogon,” she sang out loudly, sweetly, all her fear forgotten. “Dracarys.”